Tuesday 6 October 2009

fireworks.

After talking to Thomas I'm a lot more confident about my website! =]
I really like the design and I think its going to work really well, hopefully!
If I can master Fireworks myself!
Thomas has shown me how to 'slice' my homepage and begin to link each section of the homepage 'portfolio', 'about', 'contact' & 'blog'. He's shown me how to use to different frames in order to get certain words to change colour when highlighted. Surprisingly I needn't have designed loads of separate wireframes because my background page design is pretty much the same on every page, I didn't know you could actually edit colours and text on Fireworks so that makes the process a whole lot easier!
Hopefully by next week I'll have sliced my homepage & have got it all linked!
Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment