Tuesday 22 September 2009

losing my blog virginity...

Welcome to my first blog! =]
About ten minutes ago i had my first interactive media lesson with Tom & Mike!
We were given a few briefs, the first being to create a flow chart on how to make a cup of tea. It can be illustrative, designed on photoshop or illustrator, basically any way you want! I think I'm going to design mine on photoshop but I haven't decided yet. Secondly we need to gather some of our work together in order to eventually create an online portfolio. Finally, during the next six weeks we are working towards creating our own webpage, which will showcase some of our work in order for potential employers to view our work before even meeting us. Over the next two weeks I am going to gather together ideas for my webpage; such as colour and layout. I am quite apprehensive at the moment but I'm sure as time goes by it will become clearer and after learning how to use specific programs such as dreamweaver I'll be able to create a good webpage I can be proud of! =]
bye for nowww!


2 comments:

  1. You are the ONE and ONLY source into the scandalous lives of Sanyfords Elite!

    ReplyDelete